Your trust in us is the most important asset of CARE 4 PEOPLE (hereafter referred to as “CARE 4 PEOPLE“, “we” or “us”). Your privacy comes first. This privacy statement applies to
1) our website https://www.Care 4 People.be (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and
2) to all (commercial) relationships between CARE 4 PEOPLE and its customers, prospects and business partners.
CARE 4 PEOPLE shall at all times endeavour to act in accordance with, on the one hand, the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and, on the other hand, the EU Regulation of 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, better known as GDPR.
This Privacy Statement contains, among other things, information about the personal data that CARE 4 PEOPLE collects, as well as the way in which CARE 4 PEOPLE uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Website, filling out online forms, as well as contacting us as a result of CARE 4 PEOPLE’s Website implies your explicit consent (through communication of your personal data or email confirmation (opt-in)) to the Privacy Statement and thus to the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
Please read this Privacy Statement in conjunction with CARE 4 PEOPLE‘s https://Care 4 People.be/cookie-policy.
Types of personal data
CARE 4 PEOPLE may collect and process the following personal data:
- First name
- Residential address
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number (landline/mobile)
- Company name
- Information regarding your use of the Website, (such as but not limited to IP address, browser type, the web page you visited when accessing the Website)
- Communication preference
- Correspondence records with and outgoing from CARE 4 PEOPLE
CARE 4 PEOPLE also automatically collects anonymous information regarding the use you make of the Website. For example, CARE 4 PEOPLE will automatically log which parts of the Website you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you accessed the Website, as well as your IP address. We cannot identify you based on this data, but it allows CARE 4 PEOPLE to compile statistics regarding the use of the Website, as well as to send more targeted communications.
Method of collecting personal data
These personal data are collected at or in the context of:
- A collaboration with CARE 4 PEOPLE
- Visiting the Website
- Filling out contact and other forms
- Subscribing to the newsletter (whether or not through the Website)
- Verification of your identity (e.g., when you call on CARE 4 PEOPLE’s customer service)
- Correspondence with and outgoing from CARE 4 PEOPLE
- Communicating to CARE 4 PEOPLE ideas regarding the improvement of services
- Requesting a quote
- Exchanging business cards
The personal data collected by CARE 4 PEOPLE are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of personal data
CARE 4 PEOPLE may use your personal data for:
- The performance of an agreement with CARE 4 PEOPLE
- Providing the services of CARE 4 PEOPLE.
- Providing support/customer service
- Sending targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Sending out invoices and collecting payments
- Optimizing the quality, management and content of the Website
- Statistical purposes
- The preparation of an offer
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys, polls and other market research
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
CARE 4 PEOPLE will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except when it is necessary in the context of providing CARE 4 PEOPLE‘s services and their optimization (such as but not limited to maintenance works, payment processing, database management). If it is necessary for CARE 4 PEOPLE to disclose your personal data to third parties in this context, the relevant third party is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, CARE 4 PEOPLE may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities 1) when CARE 4 PEOPLE is required to do so by law or in the context of judicial or future legal proceedings and 2) to safeguard and defend our rights;
- If CARE 4 PEOPLE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data – which CARE 4 PEOPLE has collected – will be one of the transferred assets;
- For the purpose of detecting similar profiles to yours, except where you have expressly objected.
- In all other cases, CARE 4 PEOPLE will not sell, rent or transmit your personal data to third parties, unless it has 1) obtained your consent and 2) entered into a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which includes the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified 1) by law or 2) by compliance with another legal obligation, CARE 4 PEOPLE will retain your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the purposes, as described in the Privacy Statement under ‘use of personal data’.
Your privacy rights
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights, as provided below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by mail:
- Right to access the personal data that CARE 4 PEOPLE may have about you;
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability of your personal data;
- Right to object/resist to the processing of your personal data.
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge via the above-mentioned form. In addition, you can always update, modify and/or verify your personal data. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button, as provided at the bottom of each email from CARE 4 PEOPLE.
Security of personal data
CARE 4 PEOPLE undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organizational precautions in order to prevent 1) unauthorized access to your personal data, as well as 2) loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. CARE 4 PEOPLE will keep all personal data, which it has collected, in the cloud (with data center(s) within the EU and managed by https://www.coachieving.be (Pieter Haijen, certified expert). Notwithstanding CARE 4 PEOPLE’s security policy, the controls it carries out and the actions it takes in this regard, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. No method of transmission or transfer over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so CARE 4 PEOPLE cannot guarantee absolute security in this context. Finally, the security of your account also depends on the confidentiality of your password. CARE 4 PEOPLE will never ask you for your password so you are obliged not to disclose it yourself. If you have nevertheless disclosed your password to a third party – for example because that third party has indicated that it offers you additional services – that third party will be able to use your password to gain access to your account and to your personal data. In that case, you will be liable for the actions taken through the use of your account. CARE 4 PEOPLE therefore strongly recommends that if you notice that someone has taken access to your account, you immediately change your password and contact us.
Update Privacy Statement
CARE 4 PEOPLE is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the Website. It is appropriate to periodically review the Website and the relevant page on which the Privacy Statement is displayed to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
The Website may possibly contain hyperlinks to other websites. In no event is CARE 4 PEOPLE responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any complaints regarding the way CARE 4 PEOPLE collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you may file a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or how CARE 4 PEOPLE collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us by email: email@example.com.